IT DOESN'T TAKE MUCH TO RUIN EVERYTHING!

My youngest daughter went to a private school in Kindergarten, and unfortunately due to financial changes was put into a public school in first grade. I am not remarking against public school, but rather a certain teacher who in just a few short months, took away my daughter's love of reading. In a flash! This teacher was very strict and very uncaring and changed my sweet child into someone who hated school and reading. It doesn't take a lot to destroy the love of learning. She was failing in reading, something  that never happened before. I was very upset with the situation and vowed to help her and put her into another school the next year. I knew that there was a great deal of invalidation happening in the classroom.

I started reading small books with her. I would read to her first. Then we would take turns reading to each other. I disregarded the teacher's homework and read the books I thought were appropriate for her. She started to respond to this and her want to read improved. We finished out the year reading the books that I chose and she repaired slowly but surely. My child was regaining her want and love to learn.

She went back into a private school that next September and thrived. There she was loved, and validated for her accomplishments! Today she is a preschool teacher/private tutor and loves to read and help children. She is a new mom of a baby girl, 6 months old. Both are thriving!

Moral of the story- Children are individuals, not all alike. With some extra TLC, some extra help, and some encouragement, all children can do amazing things! Being a teacher, and doing your job is good, but more often, thinking and acting outside of the box with extra care, helps get the job done the right way!

Please feel free to email or call me with any questions or concerns. My BLOGS section in my website has more information on children, learning and much, much more!

Patt Condiotti
Pattschats

11 Comments to IT DOESN'T TAKE MUCH TO RUIN EVERYTHING!:

Anonyms on Thursday, July 5, 2018 6:10 AM
Interesting Post.

papersowl on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 3:17 AM
I agree. It really takes only a few seconds to ruin everything as I have seen people ruin their lives within seconds. Hoping people learn some lessons through such stories.

writer australia on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 10:29 PM
There are two types of school in every city one is private and second is government school both types of school have good teachers but in government schools teachers have permanent instead of private. School teachers have not any fix job they are always searching for good job the fees of private school is higher then government.

x on Friday, August 10, 2018 12:58 AM
ncieeeeeeeeeee

superior writing services on Friday, August 10, 2018 1:07 AM
I can relate to your youngest daughter. But in my case, I lost my passion for writing because my teacher in elementary degraded all the works I asked her to read. It crashed my dreams, no motivation was left in me. But I'm glad that my mom did not give up on me. She enrolled me on various workshops and seminars, and she encouraged me to keep on writing. As for now, I am writing for superior writing services as a freelance writer. I've been writing for Vogue for 3 years and never been this happy with my life.

psn codes live giveaway on Tuesday, March 5, 2019 3:48 AM
The good gift cards that you can use are Visa and Amazon gift cards, because they are very common and you can easily use them to buy PSN cards directly.

Kontraktor pameran on Sunday, April 7, 2019 2:21 AM
Great post..

dark phoenix x men team jacket for sale on Wednesday, May 15, 2019 12:15 AM
Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you.

avakin life how to get a job on Monday, December 16, 2019 6:00 AM
One is responsible for making an infinite number of avacoins, the other gives you all the diamonds that you want.

Assignment Help Australia on Wednesday, July 29, 2020 11:00 PM
Looking for essay help online?. Want essay assignment help? Let’s have a look at our endeavors! My Assignment help have a range of professional writers ready to provide essay assignment help or essay help to the students presenting top quality essays, keeping in mind the instruction provided by their professors.

what is patreon on Thursday, July 30, 2020 9:54 AM
Very informative blog. This was very helpful! Great article! Thank you so much for this!