Tears of Joy!! An excerpt from my upcoming book!

I wanted to take a minute to share a little note that I received from a former student of mine. We will call him Jim.
Jim came to me when he was in 3rd grade. When we interviewed I asked him to read to me and painfully he read 3 words and was done. He had just finished with a very expensive program for his reading that he admittedly did not like and said that he got nothing out of it, and his mom concurred. Needless to say, he was very frustrated with reading and hated it.

Jim worked with me for about two and a half years, and to my great sadness left due to moving to another state. My sadness was equal to or maybe greater than his, as we had been through so much together. He is a great young man.

In my upcoming book I go over some of the tools we used to achieve his giant accomplishment, but I really wanted to share this little note he sent me after he moved. The title of this piece is "Tears of Joy", and believe me, each time I read the note, I cry for his success!

Mrs. Pat,

During my time with you I learned a lot. You were helpful and kind.
              Because of you I am reading better. In fact, to this day, I think if I hadn't met you I would not be reading.

The moral of this story - Never give up, it can be done! Yes, he worked very hard, but he did it!

Please email me if I you have a subject you are interested in learning about, or a question regarding education.

Patt Condiotti
Pattschats - a private group for interested readers to join

13 Comments to Tears of Joy!! An excerpt from my upcoming book!:

custom essays review on Wednesday, August 15, 2018 11:32 PM
Christmas is the most pleasant day of the year because on this day all the houses are decorated with lights and trees. I really love to see those houses and feel amazing so thanks for sharing this blog.

https://www.topratedessayservices.com/superiorpapers-com-review/ on Friday, December 21, 2018 12:46 AM
It is really hard for a teacher to say goodbye to his student. You have already shared a bond with the student, you watched him grow and learn for about two and a half years. Teaching is a not easy, it takes a lot of patience and perseverance. Seeing a student excel is really a joy for teachers like you and I see the gratefulness of your students in his letter. I really salute all the teachers who spend their entire time teaching us. Thanks for a beautiful post, it just makes my heart so happy.

essay writer australia on Saturday, August 18, 2018 4:49 AM
You have set up an example for all the teachers out there, an example of humanity and patience. I credit you for encouraging the child and putting his shattered confidence together.

residential painting reno nv on Thursday, September 13, 2018 9:31 AM
OMG this car is very badly damaged.I got scared to see this post.My residential painting reno nv fellow claimed that she witnessed this car accident.Its horrific.

bro on Sunday, November 25, 2018 9:10 PM
Nice

Cat5e plenum on Tuesday, April 23, 2019 6:04 AM
Patt you have set up an example for all the teachers out there,an example of humanity and patience. I credit you for encouraging the child and putting his shattered confidence together.

how to get robux for free on Friday, May 10, 2019 2:44 AM
You can choose the area closest to your location to make the delivery process faster and more accurate.

papersplanet.com on Monday, June 10, 2019 12:34 PM
Tears of Joy is a really good post, Yeah, experiences really tell you a lot about your future direction in life and I really liked the subject. Just keep sharing more posts like this. Thanks.

how to get xbox live trial codes on Thursday, June 20, 2019 12:46 AM
They also offer software and applications for gaming and streaming services.

cat6 plenum on Monday, June 24, 2019 3:23 AM
Shop BN Cables for Bulk Ethernet cat5e, cat6 Cat6a Plenum and Riser Ethernet Networking Cable & Accessories.

how to memorize a bible verse on Thursday, October 24, 2019 3:56 AM
to always rejoice, whatever our joy or gratitude means every day, even in the unpleasant circumstances in which we find ourselves;

Gregory Holmes on Wednesday, June 17, 2020 12:18 AM
I have read your post and have collected lots of information on it which is very new to me I am sure yours too. So please keep posting here. I am working for Carolina Demolition Services company which provides complete demolition services after property damage and during reconstruction. We handle demolition projects after a fire or water damage has occurred and during structural remodels and additions.

Assignment Help Australia on Friday, July 17, 2020 2:23 AM
Our expert writers have helped over thousands of local and international university students with their assignments. Every time student is stuck with their university assignments, they are very likely to search for “My Assignment Help Australia” or “My Assignment Help”, this is where our experts come in to play. Assignment help | Online assignment help | Essay help online