New Vaccination Law and Getting Grandfathered IN, Must Have Information

I just wanted to write a quick note to all you moms and dads out there making decisions on if ,or how many vaccinations you want your child to receive, especially when the new law goes into effect.

Please remember if you want to take advantage of the grandfathering clause in the new law, make sure that you have a Personal Belief Exemption Form on file at your school. This applies to you if  any of your children are currently in Transitional Kindergarten, Kindergarten, or going into any grade from 1st to 6th. Kindergarten and 7th grade are Checkpoints for vaccinations starting next July. For example, if your son or daughter is in 2nd grade this year, do a PBE form and have it in your file in the office as that allows him or her to be "grandfathered in" or in a safe zone, so to speak, until 7th grade. In 7th grade, the law will require mandatory vaccinations, unless the law has been changed.
        Personal Belief Forms are from the State of California - Health and Human Services Agency. They can be downloaded from that site or I got one from a Homeschooling Company. In order for this form to help you in the future, it has to be filed by
the end of THIS YEAR. NOT NEXT YEAR!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. If I can help, please let me know! If there are questions on setting up a small homeschool setup, please ask!

This topic is near and dear to my heart as I was just blessed with another granddaughter on Sept. 29th and of course as a protective grandma, want all the best for her and my sweet other two granddaughters.

Patt Condiotti
Pattschats

10 Comments to New Vaccination Law and Getting Grandfathered IN, Must Have Information:

https://top-essay-writing.services/6dollaressay-com-review/ on Tuesday, February 5, 2019 5:39 AM
Thanks a lot for posting such kind of information with us regarding small homeschool setup and i ll definitely contact you as soon as possible and one of my colleague is also interested in this setup i ll share with him as well thanks

Arm Pain Treatment on Saturday, December 14, 2019 1:12 AM
Thanks for your comment. We're really glad this content was useful and hope you will check back with us to read future articles! Pain Management Institute

instastalker on Thursday, January 16, 2020 2:39 AM
Very important and wonderful. I really like it very much. I appreciate your effort. I hope you will soon share your next post about this discussion. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. PLease search instastalker to discover stories on instagram.

rani on Monday, June 22, 2020 10:59 AM
This article was written by a real thinking writer without a doubt. I agree many of the with the solid points made by the writer. I’ll be back day in and day for further new updates. Dryer Repair in Orange County

rani on Tuesday, June 23, 2020 4:10 AM
thanks for the tips and information..i really appreciate it.. https://123moviesfree.world/

rani on Sunday, June 28, 2020 3:15 AM
How Did nice bLog! its interesting. thank you for sharing....

rani on Monday, June 29, 2020 1:19 AM
It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here! Professional hackers for hire

rani on Sunday, July 5, 2020 9:33 AM
It is an excellent blog, I have ever seen. I found all the material on this blog utmost unique and well written. And, I have decided to visit it again and again. www.nectar-of-life.com

Margan on Saturday, August 8, 2020 12:44 AM
your weblog is in reality informational as it has enough content to keep a terrific site visitors. i am impressed by your style. maintain sharing. graphic design services Lahore

rani on Monday, August 10, 2020 5:00 AM
SMART GLASS NEW YORK are Switchable Privacy Smart Glass & Smart Film From manufacturing to installation , Leading company in US & Canada Offering estimates in 24 hours SMART GLASS NEW YORK