This is Patt Condiotti, Pattschats! I want to thank you all for reading my BLOGS!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have been fortunate enough to have over 1000 people read them just from your town! Amazing!!!!
          I would LOVE to know more about your lovely city and your students. As you know, I live in Tustin, Ca. and have never had the pleasure of going to Oregon. I would love it if one or two of you would email me and let me know more about you all.
        My intention with MY BLOGS is to help! Please help me to help you! Email me some of your concerns or complaints or your questions on education, or study hints, or homeschooling or anything, please! It would really help me out if you would let me know what you want to know!
        If you email me, I''ll tell you what? I will send you my BLOG on "What Three Things the School System Doesn't Want You to Know"  FREE. This is a 900 word writing that I was saving for another time, but I REALLY WANT to hear from you!
          By the way, I have a few other cities that have honored me with reading and following my blogs! I WOULD LOVE to hear from you also! Same offer, FREE article on the School System. I am going to set up a Closed Group for you Pattschats Bloggers out there. That way we can easily communicate on Facebook!
        I am anxiously awaiting the birth of my 3rd granddaughter,
due any day now and I am going a little crazy over here. It would be awesome to get an email from one of you!
       Just know, I'll keep writing! I love to spread good ideas and tips to help our students. Hope to chat soon!

Patt Condiotti
Pattschats

12 Comments to Boardman Oregon - Please Tell Me About Your Great Town and Your Wonderful Students?:

Anonyms on Saturday, July 7, 2018 9:32 AM
Excellent Post.

expansion joint covers on Wednesday, August 1, 2018 12:50 AM
It is your great success that everytime you manage to grab the attention of people and it is really a good step forward. I really admire your efforts and writing skills.

best essay writing on Tuesday, February 19, 2019 11:51 PM
Through this blog author want to know about the working skill of the students. This whole blog is only for the teachers and also for the owner of the school. Here all the teachers is tell author about students working skills.

proessayreviews.com on Tuesday, March 5, 2019 8:52 PM
This picture is great data about the spots where we required M learning in our general public. Also, where it is fundamental to actualize we do in the books on various issues. This enlightening picture demonstrates to us the significance of M learning for us where we typically required.

on Friday, March 22, 2019 2:15 AM
Every weekend we have weekly treasure hunts to complete and easily earn extra money.

free v bucks generator on Friday, March 22, 2019 2:16 AM

custom essay help on Sunday, June 16, 2019 4:15 PM
Getting your essay written is easy as never! Our site offers written papers of any difficulty at attractive prices.

psn game download on Tuesday, July 2, 2019 11:08 PM
Do you want to get FREE psn codes for your PlayStation? Start using our psn codes generator today - Hurry! before the codes expire.

how to enter cheat codes in pixel car racer on Monday, July 8, 2019 11:47 PM
. With the help of Pixel Car Racer Hack I get this type of car easily.

instagram viewer on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 12:20 AM
Thank you for such a well written article. It’s full of insightful information and entertaining descriptions. Your point of view is the best among many.

pro ana restriction tips on Monday, September 9, 2019 3:48 AM
Learn the Best Pro Ana Tips and Tricks to Lose Weight on this blog

sims 4 cheats on Tuesday, October 1, 2019 11:27 PM
Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene. Realm of magic has appeared on game sims 4 cheats Coming on