Homeschooling

Due to changes in our laws regarding
immunization, some parents are faced with
some hard decisions and choices concerning
their children's schooling.

If you are one of those parents who feel that
having your child receive immunizations is not in
their best interest, homeschooling is one option
for you. I'm sure this is a scary thought.

Homeschooling can be a smooth, rewarding
experience. There are many online schools, free
to public school students, that can be used.

Homeschool curriculums can be expanded to
include things which may not be included in public
school because of funding and such.

My background is that of working in a private
 school which afforded each student a main
curriculum, and added activities and subjects that
that were wanted and needed for that student,
depending on their interests and future professions.

The current law takes effect July 2016. There
are grandfathering clauses in it. For current students,
the checkpoints are kindergarten and 7th grade.
For example, my granddaughter is going into 4th
grade. Her immunizations will not be checked until
7th grade, and then it will be determined what
shots she will require by law to continue in public
school. My oldest granddaughter is going into 8th
grade. She is past all the checkpoints set aside in
this bill.

As a parent, it is your choice of what is best for
your child, but know that either way, they can receive
a great education. As usual, please feel free to ask me
any questions. I am happy to help if possible.

My family tutoring center is all about helping
students receive the best help with their education
that is possible.

Sincerely,
Patt Condiotti

13 Comments to Homeschooling:

social media in pakistan on Saturday, December 1, 2018 3:39 AM
Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet!

web design pakistan on Saturday, December 1, 2018 3:40 AM
Excellent blog. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice blog. Thanks! Keep rocking

Braiyan on Tuesday, February 5, 2019 5:23 AM
This is the best site for education details and i ll share this on my own site https://top-essay-writing.services/6dollaressay-com-review/ for my visitors and i really hope they will get the related information thanks

best resume writer on Tuesday, March 19, 2019 4:54 AM
With the following articles and tutorials I have learned so much about home schooling. Everything is placed and introduced to understand about their schooling articles.

Anonymous on Saturday, August 3, 2019 11:24 PM

custom essay order on Tuesday, August 6, 2019 6:04 AM
Homeschooling has once became an option for the whole family when we are deciding on whether we will still allow my niece to continue studying at school or not. She is actually being bullied by her classmates and it made her kind of traumatize which is why we are considering homeschooling. However, I have realized that I think it will be better to just move into another school because I do believe that having a social life for kids are still important. Good thing, my niece is fine with the idea and promised to not let anyone bully her again or another kid in her new school. I am now happy because I can see how happy she is as well.

law of pakistan in urdu on Saturday, November 16, 2019 3:49 AM

list of laws in pakistan on Saturday, November 16, 2019 3:49 AM

pakistan law site on Saturday, November 16, 2019 3:49 AM

law books pdf on Saturday, November 16, 2019 3:50 AM

Shia Court Marriage Pakistan on Saturday, November 16, 2019 3:50 AM

online court marriage in Pakistan on Saturday, November 16, 2019 3:50 AM

resume writing services on Saturday, January 25, 2020 8:48 AM
resume writing services and resume skills maker give a professional look to your resume.